Ancestral places: Cundinamarca and Boyacá
Boyacá and Cundinamarca are lands with multiple charms, among which are its rural landscapes, its unmistakable and its religious monuments and archaeological remains.
Naturaleza y Turismo Colombia invites you to this tour during which you will be fascinated with its picturesque villages full of color, history and tradition.
Price and payments methods
What's not included
Price and payment methods
Request your quotation
50% of the total value of the program is required at the time of approval of the proposal, and the remaining 50% ten (10) days before the start of the trip. When appropriate, to agree.
Cash, face-to-face credit card, consignment or transfer to savings account No. 58275342961 de Bancolombia, in the name of Patricia Jaramillo M.- Comunicac
The copy of the consignment must be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also cancel through PayU Latam, wich receives payments with debit or credit cards, nationally and internationally. The corresponding payment button will be sent to you via email once you approve the quotation.*
*The cost of the transaction by this way is not included in the package final value.
What's not included
- Get vaccinated against yellow fever at least 10 days before traveling
- Always carry your personal documents (identification, health insurance card, passport).
- Carry personal hygiene items; sunscreen, insect repellent, antihistamines, antacids and analgesics.
- Pack appropiate clothing according to the area you are going to visit.
- For warm climates, select clothes for quick drying, cotton, shirts or t-Shirts with short and long sleever and hat.
- For cold climates, the use of garments that protect the skin and provide shelter and warmth is traditional. Generally woolen or waterproof fabrics are used.
- Wear shoes that allow you to feel comfortable like rubber boots or tennis
- We try to reduce the use of disposable containers that is why we carry water bottle or Camelbak
- Take a camera, spare batteries and/or charger.
- It is convenient to have cash in small denomination bills.
- Avoid wearing jewelry and valuables.
- Avoid carrying out toxic and packaging that produce garbage to the natural destinations
- Abstain from taking fauna, flora or mineral material from the places and areas visited.
- Refrain from carrying and consuming toxic, psychoactive or hallucinogenic substances and drinking excess liquor
- When reservations have been confirmed.
- For airline tickets, the cancellation policies of the corresponding airline will apply, and the administrative fee will not be reimbursed.
- There will be a 20% penalty charge if the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the arrival date. (Unless the policies of the service provider requires longer notice cancelation)
- There will be a 25% cancellation penalty if the reservation is cancelled between day 14 and 8, prior to the arrival date. (Unless the policies of the service provider requires longer notice cancelation)
- There will be a 50% cancellation penalty if the reservation is cancelled between day 7 and 4, prior to the arrival date.
- There will be a 100% cancellation penalty if the reservation is cancelled between day 3 and, 1 prior to arrival date.
Naturaleza y Turismo Colombia is committed to the current tourism regulations, therefore, when buying some of our products, you agree to:
- Avoid exploitation, pornography, and sex tourism with children and adolescents, which are penalized by means of Law 1336 of 2009, which strengthens Law 679 of 2001.
- Accept Law 1752 of 2015 which aims to penalize acts of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, political or philosophical ideology, sex or sexual orientation, disability and other reasons for discrimination.
- Not to commercialize or traffic illegally with cultural goods, since it is penalized by the laws of prevention and protection of the patrimony: Law 103 of 1991 and its decree 904 of 1991, Law 397 of 1997 and its Decree 833 of 2002 and the Law 1185 of 2008.
- Not to commercialize or traffic with wild fauna and flora species, which is penalized by means of Law 17 of 1981 and by Ministerial Resolution No. 1367 of 2000.
- Do not hunt, have as a pet and/or transport any individual wildlife: Decree 1608 of 1978
- Report and prevent the trafficking of flora and fauna. Law 599 of 2000 Colombian Penal Code. Law 165 of 1994 United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity, in compliance with Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012, and Decree 1377 of 2013.